Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I love to see the Temple



We recently went down to Utah to pick up my niece Willow and spend some time with our extended family. While we were down there we had the opportunity to attend the open house for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It is a beautiful temple set up on a hill over looking West Jordan. The inside was just breath taking and I was over come with how much our Heavenly Father loves us and want us to return to live with Him again some day. I was pleased that I was able to be in such a special place with my husband Paul and our two kids. I am sure that wont happen for again for a long time so I was soaking in every minute of it. I love sitting in the celestial room looking into the mirror with my son Alec and explaining to him what eternity can mean if we try hard to be an eternal family. Thank you Heavenly Father for a blessed moment like this one.




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet experience...thanks for sharing! I also love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete