Friday, September 4, 2009

Jon Schmidt

I have always enjoyed the talent of Jon Schmidt. His music was introduced to me through a friend about 5 years ago and he is always played on Sundays when I am trying to feel the spirit in the mix of getting ready for church. If you dont know who he is, he taught himself to play and is just amazing. To be honest I dont know much more than that nor do I need to because he's just simply awesome. The reason for the post was because I ran into this clip on youtube and the songs are two of my favorites. Everyone will recongize the two pieces so I wont name them, and believe me you'll enjoy. (He explains why he plays the two arrangements together.)

Buen Provecho (even though you arnt eating),
-Chante

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtVBJDPs6k (sorry he disabled the embed)

No comments:

Post a Comment