Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wow, it's been too long!

So I've never been a good at keeping a journal. I dont know what I was thinking when I started a blog, but here's an attempt to update what has been going on these last 2-ish years! We bought a new home, had another baby, I went part-time at work, Alec is going into 4th grade, Paul...well, nothing new with Paul. Here are some photos to update you where we are in life!

look mom! it's a baby! (5 weeks early I might add!)I didnt have a thing ready for her. My plan was to get it done that week and she beat me to it!


When researching for a blessing dress I found myself looking into prom and wedding dresses for when she's older. SCARRY!!


My Easter Chicks


My favorite picture of Ryker! This was taken in Spokane, WA one day before his surgery (October 19, 2010). He had corrective surgery on his kidney/ureter/bladder for the hydronephrosis. It's so hard to see your babies hurt.


So Ryker got a mini trampoline for his 2nd birthday. And this is what I catch him doing a couple days later. Jumping from the couch to the trampoline. What a monkey. Very surprised I dont have any broken bones.


This is Alec at a recent Pine Wood Durby (Feb. 2011). He invited his best friend Alex. These two kids are fun to watch!


I'll try to do better about posting! Promise!! -Chante

1 comment:

  1. I so need to get back on this wagon too!! I probably started 8-10 journals growing up...did I ever fill one?? NOPE! I want to be better!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete