Saturday, June 6, 2009

Needing Some Major Help


Ok, so I really dont know what I am doing here. I feel like a complete iliterate when it comes to this website for some silly reason. BUT, am ready to take on this challenge. So, if there is anyone who has already figured it all out, I need some pointers!!! I am looking to find out how to get those cute layouts, songs, and a really good lookin' body for all the pictures that I will be posting (I suppose that would be clip art, hua?)

Just as a quick family update we are all doing really well. Loving life and our new little addition. I promise to post again real soon with a real blog. Please leave comments so that I can get this thing going.

6 comments:

  1. chante... I can help you...because YES you need a little facelift on your new blog. Call me and I will talk you throught it...or come over. I need to visit teach you, so maybe this month's lesson can focus on blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it out myself (my blog is boring because it takes too long for the hubs to load it on a ship... :)

    Check out "cutestblogontheblock.com" and they will walk you through it! :) Also, in Layout, you can play with "add gadget" and there are tons of options. :) The music... I just clicked on someone else's music and it took me to the site that tought me how. :)

    LOVE YOU CUZ!!!! welcome to the blogger world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. it might be "thecutestblogontheblock.com" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn said it way better than I would have. LOL!! I get too technical, sometimes all you need are a few pointers. Like she said most of it is self explanatory. I got my layout from "thecutestblogontheblock" too. Call me when you are wanting to do it and I'll try to walk you through it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so fun that you just started your blog! It looks like you have figured out how to make it cute and add some good tunes! You are well on your way...I'll be checking in from time to time, as I've added you to my blog list! C-ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I totally don't know what the heck I am doing either! you seem to know a lot more than I do! your blog looks great so far, and the baby pictures are super sweet!! You might have to help me with mine!

    ReplyDelete