Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wednesday night

I am still trying to find a work schedule that fits with my family life and everything else I am involed with. So this last week I worked Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I slept a good part of Tuesday (which was a horrible idea) and then had a hard time sleeping Tuesday night. Paul came home Tuesday with a computer program (Photoshop) and I began to regret wanting it once I saw how confusing it is, which is a totally different story, but important none the less. So anyhow, Paul comes in around 12:30 and says, "hey, lets go to bed". I said, "well, I'll be up in a sec I want to finish this picture". So I get up there and he said, "I am so glad you're home. I've missed you being in bed with me, lets cuddle." code word for: it's business time. I said, "well, honey, I really wanted to work on that program and I'm not all that sleepy" (trying to get out of the whole situation without totally hurting his man pride). He begans to get all huffy puffy and I got a get out of jail free card. Once I was satisfied (or frustrated) with what I was working on I went up to bed and tried climbing in quietly. All of a sudden Paul pops up like a wild bush man and takes a swing at me punching me in the face! (no bruises yet) "WHAT THE? OUCH, PAUL, WHAT'D YA DO THAT FOR PSYCHO?!" Immediately he began aftermath clean up by holding me close, rubbing my face, and repeatedly apologizing for his actions. It was an interesting evening to say the least. Well, the reson for the video was becaues we were joking that night about the song "business time". The Flight of the Concords is a television show we watch on occation that's on HBO. Enjoy the video and try not to laugh too hard!!

4 comments:

  1. haha we love flight of the concords!! That song is so classic though. "team building exercise night tonight" haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chante! It's nice to see you blogging and getting to know you again! If you want to see mine, email me at leah.lcs@gmail.com. Mine's private, so you need an invite to view it.

    ~Leah (Cleveland) Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Laughed so hard I cried!! What is with him punching you?? Was he dreaming?? Tell him I will punch him!! What a punk...and yeah, this post is disturbing me now.....my brother....business time....EWWW!! Thanks, Chante!! LOL!! Love ya!! Not quite sure how I feel about Paul at this moment. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul was totally sleeping and it was just an automatic thing for him I guess.

    ReplyDelete